We are currently taking enrolments for the inaugural Saltwater Institute program. What do you need to know?
- Enrolments are for students currently enrolled in yrs 7, 8 and 9.
- Those who enrol at an earlier date will take preference over those with a greater ability. The Program is capped at 16 students, so be quick!
- This is a Pilot Program, running for the first 5 weeks of Term 2.
- Elite surf coaching will be run by Surfing Victoria's High Performance Team. Coaches to be announced soon. Every morning from 9am-12pm is surfing, video analysis, equipment refinement and surf fitness.
- Athletes leave their home school to take part in this alternative pathway, like an exchange, or the AIS. Afternoon classes run from 1pm-5pm, located at Surfcoast Secondary School.
- The afternoon is filled with a unique curriculum that is purpose written for surfers.
- The Program includes 75 hours of High Performance coaching and 100 hours of our purpose written "in the pipeline" curriculum.
- Students will receive 1 personalised video edit per week with coaching tips.
- The investment for Surfcoast Secondary Students is $2000, and for Non-Surfcoast Secondary it is $2500.
- APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN. To apply; download the file from the link below, return to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Surf Coast Secondary College or Surfing Victoria. You will be notified if your application is successful, upon which $500 deposit is due. Balance is due March 24th.
Application forms can be returned to Surf Coast Secondary reception, Surfing Victoria reception, or alternatively emailed to email@example.com (preferred method),or sent to Sam Magree, 27 Delview Drive, Jan Juc, Victoria, 3228.