Applications are now open for Saltwater Institute 2020.
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN. To apply please submit your letter of application by September 30, 2019. Applications will not be considered after this point.
Letters of application must include, but may not be limited to:
- Previous involvement in Competitive Surfing.
- What you hope to gain from participation in The Saltwater Institute.
- A link to a clip/edit of your surfing (This could be on Vimeo, YouTube, Instagram etc.)
Consideration will be given to the following:
- Athlete’s current involvement in Surfing Victoria’s Events pathway.
- Membership and involvement in local Boardriders Clubs.
- Prior Engagement in SVPD Programs.
- Competition Results.
- Sibling’s involvement in the program (although this alone is no guarantee of enrolment).
After the September 30 cut off you will be notified if your application has been successful, upon which a non-refundable $700 deposit is due, assuring your place in the program. Balance is due March 27, 2020. Total cost for Surf Coast Secondary students is $3000, and $3500 for external students. Part payment methods via direct debit can be arranged, with all fee's being received by March 27, 2020 (end of Term 1). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further details.